Do you find it challenging and interesting to work on a complex high available solution even though technologies might not be the latest ones?
If so, consider this opportunity:
You will be a part of a team that works for global payment processor. The team is responsible for maintaining and improving complex software product that is used by thousands of customers. As a Senior C# Developer, you will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining complex production code.
Qualified candidates will have following duties:
- C# Developer will work on maintaining the codebase of application that is already in production used by thousands of customers around the globe;
- Day to day activities will include development, debugging, triage, troubleshooting, suggesting and implementing solutions, communication and collaboration with other teams;
- Work on improvements of .NET components of a real-time payment processing system;
- Coordinate with performance test and test automation engineers working on the project;
- Estimate tasks and participating daily and weekly meetings as part of a Scrum team;
- Track daily work via Jira, documenting deliverables on Confluence;
- Daily communication with a global team through web conference and emails.
Match your profile:
- 3+ years of experience in .NET / C# development;
- Experience with Web Services;
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Understanding of common design patterns and engineering practices;
- Experience with source control systems (Git);
- Ability to work independently, adapt and learn new technologies;
- Passion and initiative for continuous learning;
- Good spoken and written English.
The following skills would be a plus:
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle;
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant;
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Experience with bug fixing;
- Experience with client support;
- Experience with VB.NET code.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Employee stock options;
- Private health insurance;
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball;
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball;
- Fruits and refreshments.
Primary Location: Serbia-Belgrade