During your time with us, you will have the opportunity to work on our live hit game Top Eleven. One of the most successful online sports games ever made, it is a complex system that has been played by more than 140 million people from all over the world. This translates into several hundred game servers and a codebase with over 1 million lines. Your challenge will be to write the most optimized code/queries that will ensure the system’s stability and resilience.
- Enrolled at a Bachelor or Masters level Computer Engineering course
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Familiarity with Java and SQL
- Passion for algorithms, problem solving & video games
- Ability to work in a close-knit team and a proactive mindset
- Experience of working with databases (ORM)
- Familiarity with Linux/Shell
- Familiarity with concurrent problems, sockets, transactions, etc.
- Familiarity with source/version control (Git, SVN)
- Passion for football games
- Eagerness to optimize each part of the code
Important dates & details:
The deadline for all applications is August 14, 2016
We will get back to candidates between August 15 and September 9, 2016
The internship starts in Belgrade on September 15, 2016
Send us your CV with a cover letter to http://norde.us/backend-dev-intern.
For all additional questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com