About the role
Our ideal candidate will have experience implementing applications with an emphasis on performance and scalable software architecture.
What are we looking for
- Experience building distributed applications.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus, but experience with Node.js, PHP, or Java would work just as well.
- Knowledge of Docker, CI/CD, Unit/Integration Testing (and AWS or GCP) is a plus.
- Experience with databases.
- Familiarity with software design patterns.
- Team player who can work and communicate with other people with various backgrounds.
- Passion for continuous learning — not afraid to experiment, fail, learn and eventually succeed.
Things that we offer and you might like about us
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- Work on significant and large projects for renowned clients and partners.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (gym is one floor above our office, we have a canteen with snacks & drinks, chillout zones, etc.).
- You will get your own laptop, with 24″ or 27″ monitor setup (single monitor or dual, you decide).
- Steelcase ergonomic chair.
- Unlimited budget for education (books, online courses).
- Salary in the range of 14.000kn – 27.000kn (gross amount), depending on the level of your skills.
Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org