We are proudly working in Belgrade, Serbia.
This job is for you if:
- Developing and extending the reach and functionalities of our existing applications for the backend platform is something you really enjoy. You appreciate your role for being the glue in between various systems;
- Have a proven experience on complex architecture design and development, and system integration. High load platforms management experience is a plus.You are curious about source code and find yourself perusing Github to learn efficient ways to apply the language for producing your next systems or perfecting your existing ones;
- You’re up for the challenge of protecting the server, its database, and hardware from outside attackers or accidental misuse;
- You have vast research and learning capabilities. Blockchain space is very new and is evolving very fast, so you know why staying on the trends is important, to help you and the team to make the right decisions;
- You document, produce, and test your code. You know what it means to eat spaghetti, and not code spaghetti.
Skills you need to carry out this job:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Backend development languages. We will use mainly Node.js (at the moment) or Go (even more in the future). Other languages will be a plus;
- Relevant and proven experience in NodeJs or Go development in production environment;
- Being confident coding in Node.js and quality-led approach to development;
- You are familiar with and utilize Git for version control and code sharing among your team mates;
- You are great in communication with others and providing your own insights in team discussions when planning new applications;
- You are eager to communicate how your system is deployed within the other applications that will interact with your system;
- Your code is as good as your Serbian, yet you get by with your English. If passes, passes.
Bonus: experience with CI/CD and DevOps concepts
Bonus: Comfortable being full-stack (especially understanding React / Redux frameworks)
Bonus: Experience in work as part of lean (Agile, Scrum or Kanban) teams
Benefits for you:
- Immediate impact on the company as a whole;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Delicious meal every day;
- Bonuses throughout the year;
- Competitive Salary;
- Gym Membership;
- Office Located in Belgrade city center;
- A friendly working environment plus dedicated assistance through the day.