Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. And that’s why we created Jenz.
Jenz is our first app that deals with employee engagement, communication, and feedback. It helps reduce turnover, improves company culture, and the feeling of connectedness which ultimately increases happiness, productivity, and profits.
Today we are looking for a new Jenz crew member, who will help with further development of the app.
What is it all about?
- Communication & coordination with partners and clients
- Participation in planning and evaluation
- Participation in the architecture and design of the application
- Participation in auditing and analysis of project documentation and specifications
- Planning and setting the project core
- Maintaining running projects
- Making and maintaining reusable components
What we expect from you
- Great knowledge in Angular
- Good knowledge of reactive programming (asynchronous programming, queuing, caching…)
- Good knowledge of code-based tools – GIT or others
- Experience working with API-based applications
- Good knowledge of REST principles
- Good management in the Linux development environment and the foundation of UNIX-based web server administration
- Ability to handle the entire development life cycle from end to end
- Strong understanding and experience working with web development architectures and patterns (Flux, CQRS, Event Sourcing, MVC, Microservices…)
- Experience with code reviews to enforce good coding practices
- Leadership material and guidance for other developers
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form
And it would be awesome if you…
- Have excellent knowledge of more than one of the listed environment frameworks (mobile + server, frontend + server)
What we offer
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Educational budget
- Free English Course
- 100% paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Dog-friendly environment
- Option to have a massage in the office
- Informal hangouts — Movies, Running, Hiking, Game Nights, etc.
- Entertainment and relaxation — Table tennis, Table football, PlayStations, Darts, Massage chairs, Cards & Board games
- Yoga classes
- Subvention of Multisport card (50%)
- Coffee, IceCream, and Snacks
- Bike parking
Our compensations are from 14.600,00 – 20.400,00 HRK gross 1.