Mediatoolkit is a media monitoring tool that tracks relevant mentions of your brand across the web and social media in real time. You can use it to get immediately notified when you are mentioned anywhere online and to discover meaningful insights behind every mention.
Today, the Mediatoolkit team consists of 18 passionate individuals working together and is currently looking for a new results-driven member to lead their sales department! Find out more at: www.mediatoolkit.com.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a sales ninja! A communicative and outgoing person who loves exploring different markets, is proficient in phone communication with clients and motivated by sales results. If you are familiar with the ins and outs of SaaS sales models and interested in new technologies and products like Mediatoolkit, then you are the person we would like to meet!
- BA/MA and/or relevant experience listed below;
- One year of experience in sales (preferably IT);
- Independent user of English language (B);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Willingness to take shorter or longer business trips;
- Readiness to work proactively and learn new technologies.
Extra points are awarded for:
- Expressing interest in IT;
- Experience in SaaS and inside sales.
What will you be doing:
- Running sales activities for Mediatoolkit
- Managing the entire inside sales process
- Finding new clients and seeking out business opportunities.
If you think you fit the requirements, check out what we offer:
- Build a global success story in an ambitious surrounding;
- A team that cherishes knowledge, creativity and togetherness;
- A chance for personal growth and a fast progress in your future career;
- Amazing working environment with an ambitious team ready to conquer the world;
- An opportunity to learn something new every day;
- Team buildings with a great crew;
- A laptop, a smartphone and an extra monitor;
- Fixed salary + stimulating bonuses.
We work hard, but we also play hard.
Your application should include:
- Your motivation expressed in a form of your choice. Surprise us. Tell us why would you like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in English.