- Integral role in both backend and frontend development cycle;
- Developing web applications using Ruby on Rails;
- Building back-end web services in Rails;
- Constant communication with our Android and iOS developer;
- Responsible for ironing out problems reported by support personnel.
What are we looking for
- Significant experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Good understanding and knowledge of the principles of object oriented programming;
- Ability to write proper, clean and concise code;
- Good understanding of the English language;
- Fun and easy to get along with.
What do we offer
- Working in an attractive industry where the product of your work will be in the hands of millions across Europe;
- Competitive salary;
- Fun perks (team lunch, free gym, free cinema tickets);
- Casual and cosy atmosphere to work and thrive in;
- Anything else you need to be productive.