Community Operations in Uber
At Uber, providing amazing support for our community is a core feature of our product experience. We believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our strongest evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
Who You Are
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be a powerful advocate for Uber’s users and are obsessed with the community experience.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks. Have the ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email. Fluent in English and Croatian. Slovenian and Serbian is a plus.
- High proficiency using computers. Typing, quickly navigating between various tools. Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Passionate. You are driven by helping others and being on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand. You’re an Uber evangelist — you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber.
- Agile. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- Team player. Must work well in team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Flexible. Weekend and weekly evening shifts required.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone) and in person.
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to frustrated riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
- Stimulative salary.
- Absolute meritocracy. You have the opportunity to be recognized and advanced in proportion to your abilities and accomplishments; unlimited possibilities for personal growth, promotions within the company and team leadership.
- Making ideas come to life by creating and leading projects for your region using the Uber’s world class knowledge and resources.
- The rare chance to shape the world around you. You’ll have a say in major strategic decisions for your city and region. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
How To Apply
Send 2 following documents in English in PDF to email@example.com
- One page CV
- One page cover letter on why Uber is a fit for you and why are you a fit for Uber
*Applications that are not submitted in the asked format will not be considered