Recolor is the leading coloring book application globally, with more than 23 million all-time downloads and over 60 million monthly coloring tasks generating in excess of US$1 million in monthly user subscription revenues. At its heart lies openGL coloring component which makes the coloring magic happen.
Codecacao is looking for an openGL developer with good grasp of openGL and supporting technologies for work on Recolor and other gamified apps in our portfolio.
If you want to have direct impact on shaping this colorful relaxation and reflecting it on people all around the world through Recolor, you are ready to join us on this journey.
- work on Recolor and other high-profile mobile gamified apps with millions of downloads
- contribute with new ideas for apps, projects or simply new, better development practices
- closely work with our partners in Helsinki and occasionally experience the charm of this active city
Still considering? Maybe a sign-in bonus of 2.000 EUR shows you that we seriously want you in our team ASAP.
To start with, you should be able to proactively communicate with project stakeholders about potential issues and assertively engage in discussions with colleagues to determine best course of action.
Of course your skills and previous experience should show that you are:
- Skilled in c++ development
- Standard library, STL containers and algorithms
- Native modules
- Familiar with Emscripten
- Capable of clearly structuring and separating code, i.e. no god activities, god singleton managers, etc.
- Familiar with MV* design patterns (MVC, MVVM, MVI, MVP, etc.)
- Familiar with the Android SDK and general Android development tools
- Knowledgeable about the Android SDK changes and limitations between different versions
- Familiar with, or at least knowledgeable about, at least a single library or solution in each of the categories:
- REST APIs
- HTTP methods
- dependency injection
Preferable but not prerequisite:
- Working experience using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Experience in working with Unix/Linux platforms (SSH, filesystem, rsync, git cli, ..)
- Knowledge of using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, or other)
- Experience in using automated code quality tools like SonarQube or equivalent
- Experience in working with project management and collaboration tools (Jira, Podio, Trello, or equivalent)
Get in touch with your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are already in progress.