Join a team of developers that understand and appreciate your work, while creating amazing apps.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced Java developers who have been working on complex projects in a team, with international clients.
The ideal candidate has the following knowledge and skills:
- 2+ years of experience with backend development in Java and Spring (experience in Kotlin is a benefit)
- Knowledge of API specification (RESTful) / JSON API standard / OAuth
- Working knowledge of (relational and non-relational) databases
- Experience with Unix and Git
- Experience with object oriented programming, design patterns and architecture
- Experience using software development best practices like TDD and CI/CD
- Independence in problem solving and a desire for improvement and progress
- Ability to deliver 1 to 6 month projects
- Organized, responsible and motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Croatian and English
What can we offer?
- Working in fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to set up processes and affect/shape software architecture
- Opportunity to take a lead role in the backend department
- Cool projects
- Education and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures…)
- Using high-end equipment and devices
- Salary raises proportional to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
What will you be doing:
- Design, development, testing and deployment of web applications
- Modeling databases, handling migrations
- JSON API development
- Onboarding and mentoring new employees
- Monitoring and presenting an overview of project progress
- Collaborating with engineering leadership in solving challenging web development issues and improving the development process
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your Github/Bitbucket profile link
- your CV
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org