Codecacao, web development and design agency, is looking for Senior iOS Developers. They will, together with our enthusiastic team, develop hot and interesting projects.
- work on high-profile mobile gamified apps with millions of downloads
- contribute with new ideas for apps, projects or simply new, better development practices
- closely work with our partners in Helsinki and occasionally experience the charm of this active city
Still considering? Maybe a sign-in bonus of 2.000 EUR shows you that we seriously want you in our team ASAP.
- excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- advanced knowledge of Unity Engine and C#
- proficiency with software design fundamentals and design patterns
- ability to diagnose and debug problems quickly.
- skilled at importing and manipulating art assets in Unity Game engine
- excellent performance optimization skills
- experience with mobile game development
- 3D math knowledge
- experience with gaming physics and particle systems
- research and analytical skills
- familiarity with source control management, preferably Git and SVN
- familiarity with Game A.I. systems
- self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- experience with publishing to iOS and Android stores
- willingness to work in a team
Preferable but not prerequisite:
- working experience using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- experience in working with Unix/Linux platforms (SSH, filesystem, rsync, git cli, ..)
- knowledge of using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, or other)
- experience in using automated code quality tools like SonarQube or equivalent
- experience in working with project management and collaboration tools (Jira, Podio, Trello, or equivalent)
- multiplayer projects
- a gamer and entertainment enthusiast
- experience with multiple core system tasks, such as graphics, networking, audio/video, and tools
You’ve already heard about our extremely successful esports start-up (www.valiance.gg), right? Well, more projects are on our table. If you can cope with Senior iOS Developer position expectations, join us! Get in touch with your resume and portfolio at email@example.com. Interviews are already in progress.