We are a genuine startup success story and are looking for talented people who want to be a part of our journey as we continue to expand rapidly. Our work culture is completely developer focused to provide you with the best facilities around. The office is new, cool and comfortable. This is an exciting opportunity to make a huge difference in a short amount of time within a fun and exciting team. We pride ourselves on our working culture and environment and aim to provide the best working conditions possible in office.
- Maintenance and improvement of existing projects
- Ensuring quality by performing thorough testing and leveraging peer reviews for your work and work of other team members
- Help scope, estimate and prioritize work.
- 5+ years of experience in a software development, preferably building distributed applications
- Experience implementing application architectures and code that are highly scalable, available, intelligent, and performant
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- A portfolio of code you’ve written and systems you’ve designed
- Passion for building great web applications and thirst for learning new ways using latest technologies to deliver great software products
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of OOP programming
- Understanding of OOD principles (SOLID)
- Extensive experience with PHP 7 and Symfony 3
- Advanced knowledge of databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Commendable knowledge of using Linux systems for development and deployment
- Experience with code versioning systems, preferably Git
- Experience with designing and implementing RESTful services
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience connecting and pulling data from 3rd party providers using various APIs
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and startup culture
- Experience in implementing and using CI/CD
- Knowledge of other programming languages is +
What we can offer you:
- Highly competitive salary
- Comfortable and collaborative workspaces
- High-end equipment (two 4k UHD 27” screens, i7 processor, GTX 1060, Steelcase furniture…)
- Opportunities for ongoing growth and development as well as career progression
- Great organizational culture that is supportive, celebrates and rewards success and invests strongly in personal development
- Flexible working conditions and leave
- Highly attractive remuneration package
- Supportive social environment.
Send us your CV and portfolio of code you’ve written and systems you’ve designed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having you join us in to build world-leading products!