Quality assurance specialist conducts quality assurance audits ensuring company standards are maintained and product integrity is preserved. Consults with other teams to resolve quality, production, and efficiency problems. Functions as an information source to various teams when special and critical quality issues occur.
You are the right person for us if you:
- have at least 2 years of working experience in similar positions
- have good understanding of mobile apps and quality assurance processes
- have good knowledge of mathematics (elementary and high school level)
- prefer systematic and analytical approach to thinking
- are a detail-oriented person with ability to think about context and big picture
- are self-organized and self-starter
- can work well in team as well as alone
- have the ability to communicate messages clearly and systematically
- can easily assess goals and tasks given and identify key priorities among them that are vital for ensuring quality and efficiency under given deadlines
- have the ability to put yourself in the users’ shoes (several different user groups of the same app)
- like to contribute to overall learning and development of organization via knowledge transfer, mentoring, documenting processes, etc.
What will you do at Photomath? You will:
- ensure quality assurance tasks and processes are properly carried out
- determine overall app quality by conducting and evaluating various tests on iOS and Android version of our app and on our website (UI, UX, calculations, etc.)
- work closely with other team(s) responsible for the segment where quality problem occurred in order to resolve it (writing full specification about the problem, recommending solutions, etc.)
- work closely with students who help with QA activities
- educate and instruct other team members in recommended quality control steps (QA cookbook) and you will ensure those steps are regularly updated to accommodate for any product and/or organizational changes
- consult with other teams on better operational procedures to improve overall app quality and QA efficiency
- make appropriate recommendations for QA process and make sure that they are implemented
- function as an information source for other teams when critical quality issues arise
- prepare quality evaluation reports for key team members with your recommendations
- keep an eye on new trends regarding QA and mobile apps and give recommendations on what to implement in our processes
We are offering:
- an opportunity to learn and develop in the fast-growing tech company
- learning opportunities through mentorship, knowledge sharing, education and conferences
- collaboration with young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- work in casual and yet professional environment with motivating working conditions
- a culture that recognizes and rewards success
Want to join our team?
Send us your resume + answer to the question “Why are you the QA specialist we’re looking for?” – in English – with email subject “QA specialist” to email@example.com.