Currently, SmartPoint coordinates the communication strategy from its offices in Bucharest, Belgrade, Zagreb, Warsaw, and Sofia. Agency is part of a ComUnity.pro, an international network of local, experienced, well-established and independent PR agencies specialized in tech communication.
The client portfolio includes market leaders such as Epson, Kingston, Beiersdorf, NVIDIA, Reckitt Benckiser, Clico, Nordeus, Total and many more.
PR Executive is responsible for implementation and monitoring of projects within a specific set of assigned accounts. Besides execution of projects, PR Executive’s responsibilities include analysis of media coverage, reporting, pitching media, organization and/or support on events, working on media lists, research and other activities.
The executive must have strong organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments, and deadlines. She/he must have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Faculty graduates from FON, FPN and FIL have an advantage, but we encourage other candidates with strong tech background to also apply
- Relevant experience in product and/or corporate PR, within an agency, company or as a freelancer, is required and highly valued
- Experience in journalism is a plus, but not required
- Basic understanding of IT industry is needed in order to work on some of our PR accounts
- Applicants should have a high standard of written and spoken English.
Send your CV and optional cover letter at email@example.com.