You are the right person for us if you:
- possess excellent knowledge of mathematics (ideally you have a technological, engineering or mathematical background)
- are a structured person who likes to approach work tasks with great responsibility
- are a highly organized person capable of organizing your own time and tasks
- like tasks that requires of you to be highly detail-oriented and thorough
- have great English language skills (other languages are a plus)
- have good MS Office skills (MS Excel and MS Word)
- use mobile apps in everyday life, and you would say you have a good understanding of basic concepts and terminology related to mobile apps (programming skills are not required)
What you’ll do at Photomath? You will:
- test our Photomath app for bugs and inconsistencies: each feature itself, math solutions’ accuracy, accuracy of solving steps of math problems, math solutions’ intelligibility, user interface and user experience, etc.
- report any found bugs and inconsistencies to development team
- collaborate with other Quality assurance team members in order to thoroughly test every new app feature
- collaborate with other teams in Photomath in order to improve overall app quality
Form of collaboration:
- student job (via your own student contract)
- collaboration for longer periods of time (at least 6 months continuously) for about 20-30 hours per week (work schedule is determined on weekly basis with your supervisor and varies accordingly to your university obligations)
We are offering:
- an opportunity to learn and develop in the fast-growing tech company who has over 80 million users worldwide
- a dedicated and experienced mentor who will foster your development
- collaboration with young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- working in casual and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- culture that recognises and rewards success
We are a tech company whose mobile app is constantly among top 5 most popular educational apps in the world with over 80 million downloads and over 15 million monthly active users. Photomath is based on our own text recognition technology and our own expert system for solving math problems.
In 2015 we won 4YFN award in Digital media category on Mobile World Congress and Netexplo global educational innovations award. Last year we developed handwriting recognition and detailed math problem solution steps with graphing capabilities.
We constantly improve our app and that improvement is in our constant focus so Photomath would still remain on the top of the list of world’s educational apps and become the first choice for learning math.
Want to join our team?
Send us your resume with e-mail subject “Mobile app tester” to email@example.com