You are the right person for us if you:
- have the ability to understand users and to put yourself in their shoes
- have strong understanding of iOS and Android platforms and the differences between each
- have the ability to learn and drive internal UI/UX improvements required for delivering awesome user experience
- are a detail-oriented person that pays a lot of attention to user experience
- have the ability to analyze and use data to make improvement suggestions
- can create product mockups
- can document customer journey in detail for further development
- have strong communication skills including presentation experience
- are familiar with graphical prototyping and web productivity tools
- have advanced english language skills (speaking, reading and writing)
An additional plus is if you:
- have some experience with the successful launch of mobile apps, ideally in a startup environment
What you’ll do at Photomath? You will:
- participate in understanding customers, technology and competition, and synthesizing it into product strategy
- define product requirements, and partner closely with development and UX/UI to drive planning, story prioritization, product backlog grooming and road-map creation
- write requirements documents for the next release, and socializing them with the organization
- support the engineering build-out of the product
- oversee and contribute to user documentation and training;product support, and handling support escalations; including quality assurance and release management
- analyse product and feature performance and suggest improvements
- help us quadruple our user base
What we can offer you?
- an opportunity to learn and develop in the fast-growing tech company who has over 80 million users worldwide
- learning opportunities through mentorship, knowledge sharing, educations and conferences
- collaboration with young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- working in casual and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- culture that recognises and rewards success
We are a tech company whose mobile app is constantly among top 5 most popular educational apps in the world with over 80 million downloads and over 15 million monthly active users. Photomath is based on our own text recognition technology and our own expert system for solving math problems.
In 2015 we won 4YFN award in Digital media category on Mobile World Congress and Netexplo global educational innovations award. Last year we developed handwriting recognition and detailed math problem solution steps with graphing capabilities.
We constantly improve our app and that improvement is in our constant focus so Photomath would still remain on the top of the list of world’s educational apps and become the first choice for learning math.
Want to join our team?
Send us your resume + answer to the question “Why are you the Junior product manager we’re looking for?” – in english – with e-mail subject “Junior product manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.