If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing a great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering the working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
- Develop solution for automated deployment and CI/CD;
- Design and develop deployment kits for e-commerce platforms;
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.;
- Consulting developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).;
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts;
- Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services.
- Fluency in Unix/Linux OS administration: RHEL/CentOS/Fedora is highly recommended, Ubuntu/Debian is plus;
- Fluency in shell scripting; knowledge of core utils tools;
- Network administration, network protocols knowledge (TCP/IP, SSH, FTP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP), firewall configuration, implementation in Linux;
- Setting up and configuring common services experience: web (Apache), ftp, dns, nfs, vpn, ldap, mail servers;
- Experience in scripting on any of Ruby, Python, Perl etc is required;
- General knowledge of Linux architecture;
- Understanding of general programming concepts;
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies;
- Good communication skills and technical English.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, find us at griddynamics.com, LinkedIn, or read our technical blog at blog.griddynamics.com. Interested in this position? Apply via Jobvite!