Required qualifications are:
- University degree in technical or computer science, mathematics or related area,
- Understanding of Database Performance tuning and SQL tuning principles,
- Understanding of system performance tuning principles,
- Understanding of Backup and Recovery concepts,
- Experience on the position of Oracle Database Administration,
- Working knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Windows), performance tools and shell scripting,
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Relational Database Management System
- Working knowledge of AIX operating system,
- Understanding of Oracle Enterprise Manager,
- General knowledge of card business technology and processes.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV via contact form at www.mercury-processing.com/jobs.