Phageborn Trading Card Game is a new game under intense development!
The team has been tirelessly working on the game and the beta version of the game should be out by the end of 2018!
Our development team is expanding and looking for another full time backend developer that will join us in our office in Zagreb.
Check out the requirements for the application and join Games Revolted :)
- Collaborate with developers across product and services teams to integrate with backend APIs
- Works with other engineers to integrate the online backend features into the game
- Resolves any issues during development phase
- Helps develop and maintain integration and best practices documentation
- 2 years building or consuming Web Services
- Experience with REST architecture
- Experience with client-server architecture
- Experience with design pattern and developing application in three layer architecture
- Expereince working in node.js, npm
- Experience working in the game industry
To apply for the job send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Job Application for backend developer”.